Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I cried today...

Yep, imagine me, crying!  I called our bank earlier this morning and asked that they prepare a document required for our dossier. A kind woman said she would take care of the request. She called back just now to say that the notarized letter was in today's mail (great service!) and then she hesitated. She said her prayers were with our family. She said she has a family member who adopted and had some rough days and wanted to encourage us. She made me cry and I don't even know this person! God is so kind to show His love through total strangers. In my silly tears I offered a "Thank you" to the One who has called us to this incredible journey.

"May the Master take you by the hand and lead you along the path of God's love and Christ's endurance." 2 Thess 3:5 (MSG)

-NS

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been reading your blog but I'm just now commenting :) We're a fellow OK family. Yay for our group!

I was touched by your lady at the bank. It almost made me cry just reading about it. I'm excited to follow your journey!

Michelle Riggs said...

How wonderful that God allowed this sweet lady to help you and encourage you.

Praying for you and your new son or daughter. I can't wait to see who God has chosen to be in your family.