Saturday, August 9, 2008

Zeus



Hey, Madison here.   This is our dog Zeus.  He is a 9 year old Great Dane.  He is the funniest dog you have ever seen!  Two of my aunt's friends, Kim and Danny, rescued him.   He was emaciated and covered in fleas and ticks and they nursed him back to health. A few months later they found out that they were expecting twins and wanted to find a new home for Zeus!  Mom had always wanted a Great Dane so Sage,Mom,and I just had to convince Dad.   And two years later he is the laziest and silliest dog you have ever seen!  One picture is when Zeus climbed into our old car when the door was left open.  The other is a picture of how he sleeps with his head tucked under his chest.

2 comments:

The Harps said...

Hey Madison, I was at Petco in Branson yesterday and a HUGE black and white Great Dane (and his owner) were trotting around the store picking up stuff! I thought of Zeus and wondered how he'd do in a Petco?? I know Holly & Molly would last 2 seconds! I enjoy your blog :) Love, Christy

Karen P. said...

Congratulations! I am not surprised. Your family has so much love to share. Nikki, I have watched you and Dustin mature into the most wonderful christian parent that I have ever met. I am honored to have been a very small part of your life. I will be praying for you as you go through the adoption process and during the adjustment period. I hope you get twins. (boy&girl) Love you, Karen P.