Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cross Country Season Starts


Madison ran in her first Cross Country meet on Saturday.  She ran in the Middle school division.  It brought back tons of memories from high school.  It was a 1 mile race and she placed 4th with a time of 7:08.

On the adoption home front, we have started working with Kate of KBS Dossiers to help us prepare our dossier for Ethiopia.  Dustin and I went to the local blood donor center last week and asked them to complete the four blood tests that we are required to have to adopt:  TB, Hep B&C, HIV and Syphilis.  I previously contacted our county health department but they weren't able to do all four tests.  I was so thankful for the woman I spoke with at the health department.  She told me to contact the blood donor center.  Otherwise, our doctor's office/hospital fees for the blood work would have been outrageous.  The blood donor center charged $65 per person and did a complete profile.  One more thing marked off our list.

1 comment:

Michelle Riggs said...

Yeah Madison!!! I would lvoe to see you run someday!