Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gladney Swim Party

We attended a Gladney Family Association swim party this weekend.  Madison and Sage had a ball and loved the heated pool.  This weather has been heavenly!  I cannot remember when we have enjoyed so many beautiful days for this length of time.   Is there anything nicer than warm sunshine on your face accompanied by a light, cool breeze?!  It was a perfectly delightful fall afternoon!  (Hmmm.  I must be getting old....I thought only "old" people discussed the weather!)

3 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Great Pic! I love your kid's smiles.

Amy said...

ohhh we missed the swim party! RIght during Silas' nap time....

Glad you went and met some more families!

Rebecca said...

So sad we missed the party! We would have been able to finally meet you guys. We got carried away with the afternoon and I totally forgot about it until about 5 o'clock. shucks.